Terms of Service
This Hexupload Service Agreement (the "Agreement") describes the terms and conditions on which Hexupload ("we") offer services to you ("User"). By using our services, User agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- We reserve the right to disable direct linking on user accounts that are using excessive bandwidth or otherwise abusing the system.
- Copyrighted materials, Pornography and nudity, Child Pornography, Radicalism and Terrorism materials, and harmful software are strictly forbidden in Hexupload. We reserve the right to decide the prohibited materials and we have the right to delete it at any time without a User notification.
- Users must agree to comply with all laws which apply to their location, including copyright and trademark laws. Images, videos and files that violate copyrights or trademarks are not allowed. If someone has an infringement claim against you, you will be asked to remove the copyrighted file until the issue is resolved. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, Hexupload is under no obligation to become involved.
- Hexupload is not liable for your images, videos or files or any lost business due to the unavailability or loss of the website. We make no claims of future reliability in serving, hosting or storing your images, videos or files.
Hexupload is commited to cooperate with any and all legal authorities if an investigation should arise.
Fair use policy
In order to keep our prices low and high service quality, Hexupload.net reserves the right to limit all accounts abusing our service:
- Downloading from different locations at the same time is not allowed (e.g account sharing).
- Doing massive cold storage (your files are mainly never downloaded) is not allowed. Host storage is not unlimited.
- Using dedicated servers is not allowed if you are downloading all day long/lot of traffic.